SLA Drop-in Replacements – (From PowerTech Systems – France)
PowerTech Systems offers a range of 12v Lithium-Ion battery pack to meet most of our customer needs (up to 48V). PowerBrick® battery offer a high level of safety through the use of cylindrical cells Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) and a built-in BMS. PowerBrick® solutions replace lead batteries advantageously, offering more than doubled the capacity and less than half in weight.
Each battery has a 12V nominal voltage and can be assembled in series (4S maximum) and parallel (10P maximum) to reach operating voltages of 12V, 24V, 36V or 48V. For applications requiring higher voltage or energy, see the next tab on PowerModule advanced systems.
PowerBrick+ battery is enclosed in a sealed ABS case, resistant to moisture and dust (IP 56).
PowerBrick+ are lightweight, reliable and environmentally friendly solutions for multiple usages. These batteries can take place for direct Lead-Acid batteries replacement.
Even if battery charge can be performed by most Lead-acid chargers, we advise to use a dedicated Lithium-ion charger.
- 12V battery pack – Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePo4)
- Serial assembly can range from 12V to 48V (4S max recommended)
- Parallel assembly up to 10P (10 PowerBrick+ in parallel)
- Minimum 3000 cycles at 80% DOD
- Built-in BMS (Temperature, current, voltage, SOC)
- Compatible with most Lead-Acid chargers
- Robust design in an isolated and waterproof case (IP56)
- Operating temperature in charge : 0°C to +45°C at @60±25% relative humidity
- Operating temperature in discharge: -20°C to +60°C at @60±25% relative humidity
- Sealed case (IP56 protection)
- 100% maintenance free
- RoHS et UN38.3 certification
PowerModule batteries are advanced energy solutions for traction applications requiring high capacity and/or high voltage (up to 700 volts). The modules can be connected in series or parallel to increase capacity or voltage. Up to 255 modules can be assembled in series or parallel. Systems have two levels of security to ensure optimal level of operation : each module embeds a slave BMS and an external BMS is dedicated to module management.
Each 12V Lithium-ion module has a built-in BMS that monitors operating conditions (temperature, over voltage, under voltage, etc..). An external BMS ensures optimal operation by a real-time monitoring of each module (up to 255).
PowerModule® batteries embeds Lithium Iron Phosphate cylindrical cells (LiFePO4) that offers a high level of safety and long lifespan. PowerModule® solutions advantageously replace Lead acid solutions for many applications (Electric vehicles, off-grid or micro-grid systems, energy storage, etc.).
PowerModule® batteries are ideal solutions for advanced energy systems requiring high voltage or capacity. This lightweight, flexible and scalable system greatly simplify deployment and operation.
- Serial assembly range from 12V to 700V
- Parallel assembly up to 10P
- Up to 255 modules per system
- 12V battery module – Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePo4)
- Minimum 1500 cycles at 90% DOD (0.5C)
- Built-in BMS (Temperature, current, voltage, SOC, SOH) for each module
- External BMS for module monitoring
- External communication CAN bus 2.b or RS485
- Robust design in an isolated / waterproof sealed case (IP 56)
- Operating temperature in charge : 0°C to +55°C
- Operating temperature in discharge: -15°C to +60°C
- RoHS et UN38.3 certification