Subdrive SolarPAK from Franklin Electric
All-in-One Package – FE Statement
The SubDrive SolarPAK is the System Solution to your solar pumping requirements. Using Franklin quality components, our technical expertise in groundwater pumping, and innovative thinking based on global market inputs, we have developed a rugged, high-output system which tackles the challenges of remote and harsh environments. No other system delivers the features, benefits, and reliability of SubDrive SolarPAK in just one package!
Variety of flow rates available in:
18, 25, 30, 45, 70, 100, 150, and 270 LPM
Motor and drive ratings available in:
1.5 and 3.0 hp (1.1 and 2.2 kW)
The SubDrive SolarPAK includes:
- Franklin Electric 4″ submersible motor
- Franklin Electric 4″ submersible pump
- SubDrive Solar controller
- Flow switch with 30 ft (10 m) cable
- In its comparative class of AC/DC Solar Water Pumping Systems :
Only SubDrive SolarPAK can Pump 1000 Ltrs/Hour from 340 meters down the ground.
- Acheivable Flow Rates up to 29 m3/Hour
- Motor and drive ratings available in: 1.1 and 2.2 kW (1.5 and 3.0 HP)
- Up to 340 meters Total Dynamic Head
- DC and AC power supply inputs.
(Automatic switching to AC generator backup power if no DC is available from the solar array.)
- Easy to read, 3 digit, 7 segment LED display. Provides ease of programming and troubleshooting.
- Continuous data connection for remote telemetry made available via a RS-485 port.
- Sliding door protects display from wildlife and environmental abuse.
- Robust enclosure made of 1.9 and 1.5mm (14 and 16 gauge) zinc-plated and powder coated steel to stand up to the toughest environmental conditions.
- IP55, NEMA 3 rated enclosure for outdoor use.
- TRIP contact for flow switch to detect dry run conditions and protect the motor.
- Contacts for up to two level control switches (can also operate from a pressure switch, used for long pipe runs).
- Removable bottom gland plate makes conduit installation simple.
- Built-in Diagnostics, Protections include :
(Surge, Short circuit, Underload, Undervoltage, Locked pump, Open circuit, Overheated controller, Dry run, Reverse polarity).
- Variety of flow rates available in:
18, 25, 30, 45, 70, 100, 150, and 270 LPM (5, 7, 10, 15, 25, 35, 45, and 90 USGPM)
|Model Selector||Find exact model online that best suits your application||Here|
|Document Type||Particulars||Download Link|
|Catalog||Subdrive SolarPAK Models catalog||Here|